19" Enclosure System
This is a pro-audio enclosure with many options.
Normally 19" enclosures are made out of steel and come with a blanc front and rearpanel. But cutting into steel does not work good because the steel will become rusty as the powder coating is removed at the areas where the panel has been cutted or engraved.
With this enclosure system the rearpanel and frontpanel are seperate parts and can be custom made for you.
- 19" Frontpanel anodized aluminum (available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Gold or raw aluminum, 3mm or 4mm Thickness)
- 19" Frontpanel anodized aluminum brushed verison (available in Black and Silver 3mm)
- 19" Frontpanel in any RAL Colour 19" Frontpanel
- black structure Powder Coating Rearpanels with standard cutouts for Mono or Stereo Units and IEC Power Connector (the right XLRs and IEC connectors are also available)
- Custom Front and Rearpanels are available, with cnc service, Engravings or Silkscreening
- 19" Handles are available in black or silver aluminum
- A Fixation Bottom Panel is available so that you don't need to drill into the bottom panel
- "Mounting Rails" are available which can be used to fix pcbs into the enclosure without the need to drill holes An additional Rearpanel is available to fix parts like Tubes, Transformers... INSIDE of the enclosure (2 additional brackets are needed here)
- No heat problems! ...because the ventilation holes are at the SIDE of the enclosure, where they should be More space for your stuff!
- These enclosures have the most possible height and width for 19" enclosures available on the market.
- It's save! Universal Ground Lugs at the rear part of the side panel... or just turn the side panel by 180° if you need them at the front.
- It's conductive! The side panels and the top/bottom panels do have conductive areas to give the best shielding possible.
- It's variable! You can stack the side parts on top of each other to get any needed enclosure height. (2x 3U side panels will make a 6U enclosure)
- It's flexible! Fix pcbs to mounting bars without drilling holes yourselfs, use the slots at the sidepanels to fix transformers or psu pcbs.
- It's quality! Designed and manufactured in germany. Heavy duty powder coating, thread inserts
- Custamizable! You can get holes, countersinks, threads, text at any position on the front, rear, top and bottom panels. Options, options, options!
- Handles, Brackets and mounting bars, ready made mono or stereo rearpanels, xlrs and iec connectors..
Purchased Part Package includes:
- 1x Top Cover (Aluminum 1,5mm) black powdercoating
- 1x Bottom Cover (Aluminum 1,5mm) black powdercoating
- 1x Side panel Left (with ventilation holes, can also be used to fix parts)
- 1x Side panel Right (with ventilation holes, can also be used to fix parts)
- 14x M3 Black Counterink Screws (to fix the top and bottom panels with the side panels)
- 8x M4 Black Hex Screws (to fix an optional front and rearpanel to the side panels)
- Fixation panel (a "second" bottom to fix pcbs)
- Mounting rails (to fix pcbs or to make an API500 rack out of a 3U enclosure)
- Transformer mounting plate (to fix a transformer without drilling into the bottom panel)
|Shipping weight:||1,97 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,87 Kg|